Lose weight and reprogram your body
A scientifically based, 12-week lifestyle change plan to help you lose weight and improve blood sugars
12-week plan for £149.00. That's £12.40 per week!
Diet start: 20/08
How We Help
Our 12-week online programme has been crafted by medical professionals. It’s the “how-to guide” that offers extra support and guidance to implement the BSD plan and create healthy, sustainable behaviors for life.
How The BSD Works
We take an evidence based approach to healthy living – advising all members based on recent scientific studies.
The 12 week online programme helps to set your healthy behaviours for life. Benefits have included:
- Weight loss
- A new relationship with food
- Reduced hunger
- Improved blood sugar levels
- Increased energy
- Reduced damaging visceral & stomach fat
- Improved cholesterol
- Improvement in sleep
- Feeling happier and healthier
- Improved blood pressure
There has been an increasing amount of research into low calorie and Mediterranean style diets over the last few years.
References to these research is not intended as an endorsement of the Blood Sugar Diet program.
(1) Research undertaken by Professor Taylor in Newcastle (UK) indicated that 87% of patients who had been diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes in the last four years and 50% within the last ten years were able to come off of medication and return their blood sugars to normal in just eight weeks. Patients also lost an average of 15kg over that time. Find out more HERE
(2) 298 patients with type 2 diabetes who had been diabetic for less than 6 years agreed to take part in DiRECT (Diabetes Remission Clinical Trial). The study randomly allocated patients to either standard diabetes care from their GP, or going on a rapid weight loss diet. On this diet they were asked to stick to 800 calories a day for up to 20 weeks, then switch to a programme of long term support to maintain weight loss. One in four people lost more than 15kgs. Find out more HERE
(3) The first year of a two-year study led by Professor Roy Taylor, from Newcastle University, and Professor Mike lean from Glasgow University revealed that almost nine out of 10 people (86%) who lost 15kg or more put their Type 2 diabetes into remission. (Remission was defined as having blood glucose levels (HbA1c) of less than 6.5% (48mmol/mol) at 12 months, with at least two months without any Type 2 diabetes medications.). Find out more HERE
Join the thousands of people who are living the Blood Sugar Diet way.
We love to collect feedback and improve the program. See what some previous attendees have had to say.
A huge pat on the back for the BSD team. I am absolutely loving the recipes – easy to prepare, very tasty and fresh.
When I think of how many times I endured the L.. & E.. diet (which my doctor repeatedly recommended), it never worked. I could never eat all the meals and worst of all, the dinners were pre-cooked and frozen in cardboard boxes. WELL DONE! Loving it so far!
This Program offers the best support I’ve ever come across.
And when it comes to stress eating I can definitely relate. While on this program I’m becoming so much more aware of what my triggers are and am gradually developing strategies to avoid having to rely solely on willpower when I’m stressed or tired.
This program has provided a foundation for life.
For me it has brought together all the bits of knowledge I ‘sort of’ knew and added in new information in a way that makes so much sense to me. If I go off track it’s easy to get back on, because it’s such nice food, it’s simple and it makes sense. Chocolate isn’t as tempting anymore….it just doesn’t taste as nice so I can stop after a small amount. I simply don’t want it, rather than needing to use all my willpower to stop. Having forum support was really useful too. Thankyou BSD team and community.